Infrared thermometer & Handheld Infrared Thermometer AR330
|FOB Price:||US $85 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $85/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AR330
- Accuracy: 1°C
- Display: Digital
- Distance Spot Ratio:12: Emissivity:0.95 Preset
- Repeatability: ±1%or±1°c(1.8°f)
- Product Size: 146X80X38mm
- Trademark: Neural
- Origin: China
- Standard: Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Usage: Industrial
- Temperature Range: -32~330°c (-26~626°f)
- Resolution:0.1°cor0.1°f: Response Time & Wavelengh:500ms & (8-14)Um
- Power:9V Battery: Product Net Weight:168g
- Packing Style:Gift Box: Standard Carton Size:50.0X42.5X18.8cm
- Specification: Standard Carton Size: 50.0x42.5x18.8cm
- HS Code: 9025191000
Compact,rugged and easy to use,Just aim and push the button,read current surface temperatures in less than a second. Safety measure surface temperatures of hot hazardo-us or hard to reach objects without contact.
How is works:
Infrared thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object. The unit's optics sense emitted,reflected,and transmitted energy which is collect and focused onto a detector. The unit's electronics translate the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the unit. For increased ease and accuracy the laser pointer makes aiming even more precise.
Infrared thermometer should be protected for the following:
EMF(electro-magnetic fields) from ar weld-ers,induction heaters.
Thermal shock(cause by large or abrupt ambi-ent temperature changes allow 30 mintues for unit to stabilize before use).
Do not leave the unit on or near objects of high temperature.
Do not point laser directly at eye or indirectly off reflective surfaces.
1. When take measurement,point thermometer toward the object to be measured and hold the yellow trigger,the object under test should be larger than the spot size calculated by the field of view diagram.
2. Distance&spot size:As the distance from the object increase,the spot size of measuring area becomes larger.
3. Field of view:make sure the target is larger than the unit's spot size. The smaller the target the closer measure distance. When accuracy is critical,make sure the target is at least twice as large as the spot size.
4. Emissivity:Most organic materials and painted or oxidized surfaces have an emissivity of 0.95(preset in the unit).Inaccurate readings will result from measuring shiny or polished metal surfaces. To compensate,cover the surface to be measured with masking tape or flat black paint. Measured with masking tape or flat black paint. Measure the tape or painted surface when the tape or painted reach the same temperature as the material underneath.
|GENERAL FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS|
|Temperature Range||-32~330°C (-26~626°F)|
|Distance Spot Ratio||12:1|
|Response Time & Wavelengh||500ms & (8-14)um|
|Data Hold Function||√|
|Laser Target Pointer Selection||√|
|Backlight Display Selection||√|
|Auto Power Shut Off||√|
|Low Battery Indication||√|
|Power||9V Battery (6F22 or similar)|
|Product Net Weight||168g|
|Packing Style||Gift box|
|Standard Quantity Per Carton||40|
|Standard Carton Size||50.0x42.5x18.8cm|
|Standard Carton Gross Weight||9.12kg|